Monday, January 25, 2010

Concerned With The Kidney I Am Concerned About Kidney Problems With My Parents Jack Russell....?

I am concerned about kidney problems with my parents Jack Russell....? - concerned with the kidney

My parents have a second Jack Russell in the last twenty years, and it seems they have the same problem with the second was done with the first. The first, Meghan (wired hair), short limbs, was found with kidney problems, some nine years because of kidney crystals and stones, and was eventually crushed one years to be diagnosed. Well, my parents, however, Jack Russell, McKenzie (short hair, short limbs), running in seemingly the same problem after nine years. My question is, is this something that Jack Russell is the common, or are there to create a situation? I am very worried because I will buy only one Jack and I, of course, my parents dog is one of my best friends. Help .....

4 comments:

bully4me said...

While kidney problems are common in older dogs, the parents should have your dog tested for kidney problems prior to their race. For your dog you can have a protein "urine / creatinine, he said, and should say what they expected. Some problems through proper nutrition and your vet should be able to be helped to help with this information. Although it does not help bring, it would be useful to add years to life for your dog.

Some advice for the next time, more in control of the farmers in deligent possible before buying. Absolutely all serious breeders should be able and willing to work with you on the hereditary, that occur during the race. You also need to be able to discuss all the medical evidence for the results (and) in each discipline are available. Although the evidence for hereditary no guarantee that dogs not be concerned with some problems ... is a great improvement, as they raised dogs for twenty years, when the analysis was not often. Today, there is no excuse for breeders to avoid unnecessary testing their dogs before breeding.

There you will also participate in a wealth of information about your dog to an online group for the race. I bet there's a Yahoo group for the Jack Russell to visit Yahoo Groups. Good luck.

♥Kitty14... said...

Kidney disease (also known in medical terminology as renal disease, known) is common in dogs, especially in its final phase a year.

You can try these resources and see if it helps. http://search.onlynaturalpet.com/search. ...

trying to please said...

With the recall of dog food or food in May. Check to see if their parents based on the dog food recall list.

The pet food contamination caused kidney problems in dogs. Check dog food.

mama woof said...

Renal failure is not uncommon in older dogs.

Post a Comment