Friday, January 29, 2010

Liver Mouth Sores Can Cancer Be Mistaken For Glandular Fever?

Can cancer be mistaken for glandular fever? - liver mouth sores

A few weeks ago I began to feel very tired and was neck and pieces about 3 / 4 Road DWN my throat. I went went to the doctor and had a blood test. It was found to have glandular fever. I) smoking (less than 10 per day and had a mouth ulcer to heal the hard to find. He also found that my liver was affected by glandular fever. maybe just make my liver, or swelling, should go into this in detail?

1 comments:

C S said...

Mononucleosis can be detected through a simple blood test.
It spreads easily from person to person. Usually by close contact. (He used to the "kissing disease name, but it is likely that someone who thought that the flu had just sneezed on my face).

Your symptoms are consistent with glandular fever, is not really sound so bad. Mononucleosis, if I was completely amazed me.

Post a Comment