Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Haircuts For Men Does Anyone Know Of Good Hairstyles/haircuts For Men With Large Foreheads?

Does anyone know of good hairstyles/haircuts for men with large foreheads? - new haircuts for men

I am looking for a haircut or a haircut, which is part of my forehead can relate, so do not look great. I havent cut my hair for a while. My hair is curly, but you can means can be out of date.

4.5 hate my finger against his head as a sort of oval, round.

Suggestions or links.

10 points for most of the proposals.

3 comments:

masha chanel said...

its fringes called, my friend. Chace Crawford or offer as Joe Jonas or zac or Jared Leto is hott

boo-boo said...

Fringe! Fringe! Fringe! Fringe! Fringe! Fringe! Fringe!
you have emo hair, if you are on, the big head to the hair biz want to succeed! something!:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo328 ...

MarcoPol... said...

lolzoids

Post a Comment